From the future.
We had an earthquake in Christchurch. Our family came out pretty well. There was some drama involved. Including the case of a stolen light bulb. And maybe we were being spied on. I went to my first TED event and I got together with a bunch of other young people to submit feedback to CERA. Then we had a few more earthquakes.
We had an election and a referendum. Then things went a bit awry with the tea tape situation. We found out that our media could be a little more ballsy, but that they’ll get searched by the police anyway.
We won the Rugby World Cup.
An ad for drink driving made the list of top YouTube videos.
Most New Zealanders received a call from the international tech support scammers.
Name suppression controversy still appeared in the news.
- Women working
- Failed raptures
- Harry Potter finished with the final installment of the last movie
- Will and Kate
- Japan’s earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear situation
- The London riots
- Amy Winehouse
- The Kardashphrie 72 day marriage
- Angry Birds
- Charlie Sheen
- Steve Jobs
- Kim Jong Il, the importance of serifs, Osama and friends
- The Norway massacre (where TV helicopters were there before the police)
- Wikileaks (Julian Assange with a target over him, Bradley Manning finally in court)
- Brazil’s landslide
- Turkey’s earthquake
- US tornadoes
- Thailand’s flood
- News of the World